Fundamentals of Jiu-Jitsu
The Fundamentals program aims to introduce brand new students to Jiu-Jitsu.
Students will be prepared with a curriculum of basic techniques needed to build their foundation, as well as work their body awareness and understanding on how the body works to help you achieve a good level in the sport. Only white and blue belts are allowed in this class. New students must attend a minimum number of Fundamentals classes before being able to join the Intermediate & Advanced ones. We want to make sure our students are safe and prepared for the challenges ahead.
What Is Beginner Jiu-Jitsu Like?
- Build body awareness & coordination
- Build a strong Jiu-Jitsu foundation
- Avoid unnecessary & preventable injuries
- Prepare the students for the Intermediate & Advanced classes
- Teach core concepts & ideas
- Beginner techniques
- Agility & mobility drills
- Overview of all situations
Published: January 7, 2019