Intermediate & Advanced Jiu-Jitsu
The intermediate & Advanced program is built around the belief that every jiu-jitsu practitioner should be put in contact with more advanced positions by their basic movements.
The program aims to introduce the student to the basics of every movement as well as keep developing the foundation started by the Fundamentals program. The program will then explore more in depth the advanced techniques and situations that come with them and also focus on modern Jiu-Jitsu techniques and situations, guaranteeing that our students will have an up to date tool box and set of skills.
What Do Intermediate & Advanced Jiu-Jitsu Classes Offer?
– Solidify the foundation built by the Fundamentals program
– Continue to expand and improve their Jiu-Jitsu understanding
– Introduce the students to more advanced techniques
– Give the students a more in depth exploration of the techniques
– Entries, defenses, attacks & escapes from every position
– Jiu-Jitsu strategies and point-of-view
– Situational drills and sparring
– Modern Jiu-Jitsu techniques
Published: January 7, 2019