American Martial Art Academy Juniors II (ages 10-14)
After growing through our programs, Juniors II is designed to solidify the student’s Jiu-Jitsu foundation and improve his coordination. The students will be presented with more advanced situations as wells as continue to improve their beginner and fundamental skills. Core Jiu-Jitsu concepts will be explained more in depth.
Get Started With Junior Jiu Jitsu
Our team at American Martial Art Academy will help your child get started with important life skills to help them achieve better in school and experience lasting success.
Give Your Child The Confidence To Succeed!
- Present students with more advanced techniques
- Improve movement & coordination
- learn self-discipline & build confidence
- Beginner & Fundamental techniques
- Introduction to more advanced Jiu-Jitsu techniques
- Core Jiu-Jitsu concepts